Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

grumpy old man: HOW THE IRISH SAVED CIVILIZATION BUT WHO WILL NEXT TIME?

Having just finished reading the wonderfully enlightening book by Thomas Cahill, How the Irish saved Civilization, I can only recommend it to one and all. But I believe it my duty to at the same time, warn one and all that you might find, as I did, that it is a sure fire prediction of what is to become, and in the very near future is my belief, of the United States and with it, most of the Western world.

With the first chapter the most gloomy of all seeing as it gives a short version of the fall of the Roman Empire and the causes that led to it that reads exactly like the script the Bushites are using to destroy the Western World of today. The massive corruption in all levels of society. The total lack of respect for learning. The total dedication of a majority of the populace to their own pleasures and pursuits, forgetting in their entirety the rest of the population who are left to go hungry or at best, suffer ever increasing poverty. And worst of all in my opinion, the total destruction of the military.
----------------------------
read it all here:
grumpy old man: HOW THE IRISH SAVED CIVILIZATION BUT WHO WILL NEXT TIME?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scoopernicus said...

I have that book. Kinda loke 'Foundation' but this actaully happened.

9/30/2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing