Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Roberto's NasdaqTrader: The U.S. Dollar Oil and Conspiracies?

"I highly suggest watching this 3 part documentary (part 1) (part 2) (part 3) on conspiracies, the U.S. dollar, and oil. The real question is do you believe that this is nothing more then a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy, or do you believe that events that are happening right now are supporting this documentary in a factual way? I would love to hear comments on this (AFTER YOU WATCH IT). It is very interesting to me how the method of dealing with Iran right now is unfolding exactly how we delt with Iraq. Does the real issue with Iran have nothing to do with nukes and everything to do with the U.S. dollar for oil trade? Let me tell you this we will all find out soon enough and this video makes for a great start for some talking points on this issue."
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing