Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Penn Jillette Radio Show


I've been listening to his radio show (via podcast download) and I can say he 'brings teh funny.' If you can get past his libertarian philosophy he is very entertaining. He and I at least share the skeptic's outlook on life and he has a woderful friendship with The Amazing Randi, one of the leading skeptics of our time, and has him in for visits occasionally. His callers are great, too. The podcast show is only 45 minutes long and makes for a great break in the day. Check him out at the link below or live over a local radio station in a few major markets. ...PennFM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing