Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Friday, May 19, 2006

"Bleat" Watch

Today James informs us, with tongue-in-cheek, that California is hysterically proclaiming that gasoline vapors are harmful to our health.

Some of my earliest memories, after all, consist of the pungent poke of gasoline in my nostrils, because that’s what dad smelled like when he came home from work. To this day I always breathe deep when I fill ‘er up. Ahhhh. That’s the stuff.

Yes, yes, I know, the State of California has determined that the vapors can cause cancer in marsupial blastocysts, or whatever. My dad’s 80, and he can lift his wife over his head. So there.


Of course by his reasoning, America is hysterically telling us that Islamofascists are bad for our health because a band of madmen killed 3000 of our fellow citizens once, or whatever, even though almost 300 million of us survived and can lift Jihadists over our heads. So there.

source..."Daily Bleat" for 5-19-2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing