Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Disgruntled Chemist: I've been such a fool!

I don't know how I ever doubted that intelligent design was correct! After watching a video involving Kirk Cameron, I now see the error of my ways, and will be tithing 50% of my income to the church every month out of contrition.
 
What's that you ask? You want to know the mighty argument that changed my views, and my life, forever? OK.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing