Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Debts Will Take US Down by The Mogambo Guru

I
am sitting, alone, in the Impenetrable Mogambo Bunker Of Ultimate
Defensive Posture (IMBOUDP), and voices that insist they are my
"family" are begging me to open the blast-proof door and at least give
them back the TV remote control. So I decide to ask them an easy
question to find out if they are really my family or, as I suspect,
nefarious imposters. So I shout out, "Hey! Morons!" and someone shouts
back "We don't like being called morons, daddy!" And so I say, "Okay,
Einstein; do you know what the Federal Reserve has done to the value of
your money since the Fed was created in 1913, only faster and faster
and faster until you can't catch your breath anymore? Huh? Do ya,
moron?" And they admit "Well, no. But we know that's why you have
locked yourself in there with the TV remote!" Triumphantly I exclaim
"Then you're all morons!"
-------------
read the rest...at The Prudent Investor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing