Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Daily Kos: Insider-Trading by a Top DeLay Staffer in Congress?

by Rep Louise Slaughter
Tue Mar 28, 2006 at 09:19:12 AM PDT
 
Hi folks. I wanted to come here and follow-up on the story of possible insider-trading in Congress. Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned that I was hearing stories about possible insider trading by Tom DeLay's top leadership aide in Congress? Well today I am going to introduce legislation with my colleague Rep. Brian Baird of Washington that will block Members of Congress and their aides from engaging in insider trading.  We can't let Members and their staffers making profits through day-trading using  non public, sensitive information they become privy to because of their special acces
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing