Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Allowing the Drug Companies to Poison Our Children

Published on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 by CommonDreams.org 
by Lewis Seiler & Dan Hamburg  
 
Top Republican so-called leaders?Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN) and House Speaker Dennis Hastert (R-IL)?recently sold the future of our children to Big Pharma for a paltry $4 bucks a pop. That?s the additional cost to produce a safe vaccine, a vaccine minus the mercury-based preservative thimerosal. Mercury is a deadly neurotoxin that has long been known to cause serious learning disabilities, autism, and death.
-----

1 Comments:

Anonymous Daniel Haszard said...

Appreciate your blog,mental health consumers are the least capable of self advocacy,my doctors made me take zyprexa for 4 years which was ineffective for my symptoms.I now have a victims support page against Eli Lilly for it's Zyprexa product causing my diabetes.--Daniel Haszard Bangor Maine www.zyprexa-victims.com

6/01/2006 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing