Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 ...tick...tick...tick



Former leader/founder of The Dream Syndicate cuts a new album. I can't say I knew this guy from Adam until a couple years ago when I tripped over a German website that offered a bunch of great music by various bands. I downloaded the then latest effort by Steve Wynn and was suitably impressed. He's a got a great hand for Roots-Rock. Sometimes frank, sometimes oblique lyrics mixed with a raw, energetic music and some alternately dreamy/fiery guitar backing by Jason Victor make for a helluva ride. As one reviewer aptly put it; "Velvet Underground meets Neil Young's Crazy Horse". You can go to Steve's website and sample streaming audio (some rare tracks there). I have to give this album "2 thumbs up" after only one listen. I hope you enjoy 'em, too. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing