Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Find Music You'll Love - Pandora

I found this link recently and thought I'd pass it on. It's a free music streaming service called Pandora. I know several of the music software titles do a similar thing, but for free it might make a nice link for someone on the lookout for new bands. It is a Macromedia Flash Player that will play tunes similar to a band or song title you give them. You rate subsequent songs to refine the choices offered to you. Of course there are links buy the songs (iTunes) or albums (Amazon) if you so desire. I palyed with it a bit and found it very easy to use. There is an extensive FAQ page that will explain much.
 
-----
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing