Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Washington Monthly - SECRET LAWS - WTF??

This has to send shivers up your spine or you are dead and in your grave already.

READ IT ALL HERE
-----

And a 'pre-quel' article:
read it here

2 Comments:

Blogger spocko said...

Damn! That is just chilling. Good thing Bush has a secret plan to win the war on Terror!

I never understood how scary the "Your Papers Please" was because I never had to deal with it in my day to day life. Watch as it creeps into other areas of life. I hear a guy on the radio the other day who said that these kind of ID screens Don't make us safe. He also talked about why profiling of looks doesn't work, but profiling of ACTIONs and behavior DOES. It was REALLY interesting and was the kind of reasoned argument that I love to hear. It wasn't based on fear and knee jerk tactics, but on experience and best practices.

I hope homeland security was listening.

Hey did you watch American Dad today? I'm amazed at what they can get by with saying. My only guess is that the right-wing nut balls think that since it is on fox they must be saying those lines ironically.

The alien character is very subversive.

12/12/2005 2:21 AM  
Blogger pseudolus said...

Yes, and I saw the Simpsons' little dig at Family guy & American Dad. Quite funny.

This post's topic though is not funny. Like I've said before; When should the German people have said "Enough!" to the rising Nazi idiocy?

When should the American people?

12/12/2005 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing