Best Viewed with IE or Opera. Sorry, Firefox works, but loses some sidebar layout,
'my profile' and other stuff... Anybody with a fix, please leave a comment. Many thanks in advance.

That said, if you must use Firefox (and I don't blame you, it's become my browser of choice, too)
...get the "IE Tab" extension. This allows you to view problem pages with the IE rendering engine. Very cool!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Spocko's Brain: How to Talk to Wingnuts

Some excellent points on how to deal with 'ditto heads' come this holiday season. Sometimes it's best to just ignore them, but if you are getting hammered (and I don't mean drunk), you need to know how to fight back. I have some excellent links in the sidebar that may be of help as well (see Skeptics Toolkit & Critiques of Libertarianism). And you should check you local library or used book store for the following:

The Art of Always Being Right
Arthur Schopenhauer; with an introduction by A C Grayling Gibson Square Books, 190pp, �9.99
ISBN 1903933617

Reviewed by George Walden

read review here

--pseudolus
---------

Spocko's post here:
click here

2 Comments:

Blogger spocko said...

Hey Pseudolus!

So it turns out that the right wing radio host that I've been writing about is getting some heat from the advertisers, some have found out what he has said and are yanking their ads. Someone claiming to be him posted on my blog wanting a private meeting. I've chosen not to respond, but if he does try and attack me or sue me, I might need your help as one of 18 readers.
I'd appreciate your help if it comes to that.

LLAP,
Spocko
P.S. I just read the reason behind the name Pseudolus. That is SO great! I'm proud to have you as a reader.

12/16/2005 2:16 AM  
Blogger derVeg said...

Came here using Firefox, but saw no sidebar -- and I WANT to read (as Spocko did) the reason behind the name Pseudolus! I switched to IE, but it's IE7, which not only doesn't show the sidebar, but messes up the display at the top of the page.

What's a fella ta do??

Veg

1/05/2007 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free webpage hit counter

Performancing